Condo Insurance

Condo Insurance in Federal Way, Washington

Condo Insurance Federal Way, White Center Washington AgentIt’s crucial to protect the valuables in your condo.  You, not the homeowners association, are solely responsible for your condo’s contents. it is necessity to have a condo insurance policy.

Condo owners need to research their by-laws and masterpolicy so they are informed about what is covered already and what they as unit owners needs to cover.  Some master policies do not include coverage for interior walls and end their coverage at the studs.  Our coverage begins and ends where you need it to.

That’s why you need condo insurance.

Condo insurance will typically include coverage such as:

  • Personal property
  • Replacement value of your primary dwelling and specified permanent attachments, up to a specific value
  • Bodily injury if someone is hurt on your property (just like a homeowners policy)
  • Liability for property damage
  • Damage protection from dangers such as fire, frozen plumbing, vandalism, glass breakage, etc.
  • Interior walls, cabinets, carpet, sheet rock and fixtures.

A traditional condo insurance policy will cover damages to most of your personal belongings as well as walls, floors and ceiling coverings.  Most condominium associations will say that the owner is responsible for everything within the unit, including permanently attached fixtures and improvements such as kitchen cabinets and appliances.

When you’re ready to shop for Condo Insurance, also known as an HO6 policy, call Goff Insurance Agency at (253) 874-1058.

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Google Plus